To Our Big SNOW Guests,
As we continue to do our part in the statewide and national fight against the spread of COVID-19, Big SNOW American Dream remains temporarily closed as we await further guidance from our state and county health officials. As soon as we have a projected opening date to share you will be among the first to know. In the meantime, we will continue to monitor the ongoing situation and follow the guidance of our local, state and federal officials.. Any further updates and information on our re-opening dates will be posted on our website and social media channels and communicated to you as they become available.
For any guests who have pre-booked their visits to Big SNOW between the dates of March 16 and March 31, or purchased a non-date specific product prior to or during our closing, we will be allowing you to move your visit or use your remaining card visits any time within the next year from the date of our reopening. If you have any further questions regarding your purchase or visit to Big SNOW, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 973-864-6600.
We thank you for your patience, support and understanding as we all work together to do our part in continuing to stop the spread of this global pandemic. Our hearts are with everyone who have been affected either directly or indirectly by the impact of this crisis. We hope to be safely skiing and riding with you again at Big SNOW very soon. In the meantime, we wish you and your families continued health.
CEO Big SNOW American Dream